- 10000 INR
- Room Temperature
- PHPA (Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide)
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical, Plastic, Organic Synthesis, Industrial
PHPA (PARTIALLY HYDROLYSED POLY ACRYLAMIDE) is a white granular/powder copolymer of anionic character and high molecular weight.
It is water-soluble and primarily used for
- Reducing fluid loss
- Increasing viscosity of drilling mud and protecting shale
- Cutting in fresh water, calcium, sodium brines and mud systems.
It maintains borehole stability by preventing shale swelling and erosion.
Attributes & Benefits:
- PHPA coats cuttings and functions as an inhibitor
- It restricts the interaction of water and shales
- It can be used as a flocculent in clear water drilling
- Resistant to bacterial fermentation
- 200000Kg Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Haute Street Corporate Park, 86A, Topsia Road (S), Haute Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700046, India