- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- Room Temperature
Keeping in mind the diverse requirements of the clients, our organization manufactures quality-assured Peracetic Acid. Offered chemical is used in cleaning various food making equipments due to sanitizing, non foaming and rinse ability. The unique quality of this chemical is its highly forbearing towards temperature, pH, organic soils and water hardness. Peracetic Acid breaks down into water & carbon dioxide and does not add conductivity. In addition food and beverages industries, this chemical is also used in hospitals, swimming pools, textile bleaching and chemical synthesis.
CHEMTEX manufactures stabilized Peracetic Acid in 5%, 10% and 15% concentration. Peracetic acid or perCHEMTEX manufactures more than 60 grades and types of PCM (Phase Change Media) for different temperature and specific heat requirements.
- Its intensive R&D is capable of developing Phase Changing Mediums for every given application.
It is formulated for use in circulation cleaning and sanitizing of industrial equipments such as tanks, pipelines, evaporators, fillers, pasteurizers, aseptic equipment, and for sanitizing of previously cleaned, hard, non-porous food contact surfaces and equipments in:
- Dairies, wineries, breweries and beverage plants
- Meat and poultry processing and packaging plants
- Milk and dairy products processing and packaging plants
- Food processing and packaging plants
- Egg processing and packaging equipment surfaces
- Eating establishments
PAA is used at low solution concentration to rapidly kill a broad spectrum of microorganisms including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is more tolerant than most sanitizers to pH, temperature, water hardness and organic soils. The decomposition products of PAA solutions are acetic acid, oxygen and water, which do not harm or pollute the environment. In summary, Peracetic Acid liquid sanitizer is highly effective economical to use and environmentally acceptable.
It matches the performance of other Peracetic acid based sanitizers (such as Divosan Activ of Johnson Diversey and P3 Oxonia Active of Ecolab).
- Cooling tower water disinfection
- RO, NF, UF membrane sanitation and continuous disinfection
- Anti-slime agent for paper industry
- Textile bleaching
- Pharma and chemical synthesis
- Hospital, institutional, swimming pools disinfection and general sanitation
Ranges from 1.1 - 1.2 depending upon product
|pH||2 - 3|
Completely Soluble in Water
- Performs effectively at low temperature and low concentrations to disperse bio-film and inhibit bacteria, fungus and molds
- Does not require multi-biocides as micro-organisms cannot produce immunity.
- Will not oxidize organic scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Does not add conductivity (TDS)
- Does not require agitation or RPM
- Breaks down into carbon dioxide and water
- 200000Kg Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Haute Street Corporate Park, 86A, Topsia Road (S), Haute Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700046, India