- 10000 INR
- Room Temperature
- Liquid Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine can be effectively used for water disinfection. It is utilized on an extensive scale for surface cleaning, dying/ bleaching, odour expulsion and water sterilization. It is commonly known as bleach or liquid bleach or liquid chlorine, is mainly used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent. Liquid Chlorine can easily be stored and transported, with an ease of handling. The dosage is simple. Liquid Chlorine is just as effective as Chlorine gas for disinfection.Liquid chlorine is 4 to 6 times stronger than a usual household bleach.
Liquid Chlorine is used on a vast scale. From horticulture, chemical industries, paint and lime businesses, f&b, glass & paper businesses, pharmaceuticals to waste management.
Uses and Benefits:
- It is added to waste water to lessen scents.
- It can be used in swimming pools as a sanitizer to control bacterial growth.
- It finds use in cleaning cooling towers as well.
- In textile industry, liquid chlorine is utilized as a bleaching agent
- 200000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Haute Street Corporate Park, 86A, Topsia Road (S), Haute Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700046, India