- 10000 INR
- Room Temperature
Concrete Curing is the key in generating cement with desired properties. The quality and degree of strength of the concrete will only be developed just in the event that it is legitimately cured. The measure of mixing water in the solid during placement is typically more than required for hydration and that must be held for curing.
Best suited for vast areas of solid mixes which are open to sunlight, overwhelming winds and other natural impacts, Concrete Curing Chemicals is preferred where wet curing cannot be thought of.
- Solid asphalts, air terminal runways, bridges, mechanical floors.
- Channel linings, dams and other irrigation related structures.
- Sport fields and ice ring.
- Precast segments
- Rooftops, segments, bars and beams
- Smokestacks, cooling towers and other tall structures.
- 200000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Haute Street Corporate Park, 86A, Topsia Road (S), Haute Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700046, India