- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- Condenser Descalant, Other
- Industrial Grade
- Recycling Water Treatment
- CHEMTEX'S condenser descalant is a heavy duty liquid descaling agent for removing hard mineral scale deposits and metal oxide deposits from the condenser tubes.
- The descaling compound has an inbuilt corrosion inhibitor for providing corrosion protection to the metal during descaling operation. In addition to this is a wetting agent for quick removal of scale deposits with deep penetration method.
- It surpasses the performance of other offline descalants (such as Nalclean 8940 of Nalco).
Blend of Acidic Chemical Compounds
Ranges from 1.1 - 1.3 depending upon product
2 - 3
Completely Soluble in Water
Dosage: The amount of chemical required to perform depends on the type of system, amount of scale and CT operating conditions. The specific dosage rates and method will be specified by the CSL technical representative.
- Quick and efficient removal of scale deposits
- Corrosion Inhibited to avoid metal corrosion
- Good wetting characteristics for quicker action
- Cost Effective
- 200000kg Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Haute Street Corporate Park, 86A, Topsia Road (S), Haute Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700046, India