Chemtex Speciality Limited is a rapidly growing chemical manufacturing and marketing company and has been active in the development, production and marketing of speciality chemicals additive for various applications, since 1970.
In service to the industry & trade since more than last 4 decades, the entire team of Chemtex Speciality Ltd is proud to be a trusted businesspartner of its customers, offering excellent technical support and best supply chain management solutions for domestic and overseas trade.
Today, the organizations choose us for our integrity, business transparency, our observance for high standards & our commitment to customer value.
Chemtex Speciality Ltd offer wide range of speciality chemicals, including Boiler Chemicals, Cooling Tower Chemicals, Corrosion Inhibitors, acid inhibitors (rodine), HVACnR maintenance and treatment chemicals, industrial cleaners, RO membrane treatment chemicals, cooling water treatment chemicals, effluent treatment chemicals, boiler compounds, dusloc dust suppressant, heat transfer fluids, industrial coolants, PCM (Phase Change Materials), degreasers, disinfectants for food and beverage industry, plant maintenance chemicals, water treatment chemicals etc.
Chemtex has mastered the ways and means of doing business better with a farsighted combination of vision, creative thinking, technology, logistics and management services. In all that we do here, we are guided by our mission statement - 'The Chemtex Way'. Doing business this way has paid us rich dividends.
partner of its customers, offering excellent technical support and best supply chain management solutions for domestic and overseas trade.
Today,the organizations choose us for our integrity, business transparency,our observance for high standards & our commitment to customer value.
Chemtex Speciality Ltd offer wide range of speciality chemicals, including Corrosion Inhibitors, acid inhibitors (rodine),HVACnR maintenance and treatment chemicals, industrial cleaners, RO membrane treatment chemicals, cooling water treatment chemicals,effluent treatment chemicals, boiler compounds, dusloc dust suppressant,heat transfer fluids, industrial coolants, PCM (Phase Change Materials), degreasers, disinfectants for food and beverage industry, plant maintenance chemicals, water treatment chemicals etc.
Chemtex has mastered the ways and means of doing business better with a farsighted combination of vision, creative thinking, technology,logistics and management services. In all that we do here, we are guided by our mission statement - 'The Chemtex Way'. Doing business this way has paid us rich dividends.
- We believe that a successful business can be built without sacrificing integrity and honesty.
- Chemtex Speciality Ltd believes in strong ethical practices that build a strong foundation for the organization.
- We invest in relationships and we build business for a much longer term.The great principles on which we build this business are as everlasting as the pyramids.
Our main capabilities and role is our good relation with the customers& the infrastructure that we have. Our role includes:-
- R&D of New and Innovative products.
- Encouraging sales in small lots or pack sizes.
- Reinforcing the principal's presence amongst a wide range of customers with varying service requirements.
- Product Promotion
- Sales Growth
- Marketing Strategy and Budgeting
- New Business Development
- Tender Business
- Customers Support Service
- Customers Credit Risk Assessment
- Market Information and Knowledge
- Government Policy Implications
- Industrial Scenario Update
- Indian Trade Statistics
- Checking Product Tampering & Trademark Infringement
- Widening customers list through its marketing & distribution network
- Sales maximization at optimum pricing
- Transparency in transaction
- New applications development
Chemtex is soaring high among its competitors owing to the following factors:-
- We follow stringent quality checks that meet international standards
- Rich vendor base
- Our range of specialty chemicals is eco-friendly and Non-ODS (Ozone depleting substance)
- Our chemicals are available at most competitive prices
- We have a strong and effective distribution network system
- Timely delivery
Our market includes the following industry:-
- Atomic Energy Department
- Beverage (Bottling Plants)
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Dairy, Milk products and Ice-Cream
- Defense (Ordnance Factories)
- Food Processing
- HVAC, ACnR (Air Conditioning)
- Iron and Steel industry
- Paper & Pulp industry
- Petroleum and Refinery
- Poultry and Meat Processing
- Process Cooling Application in various industry
- Process Heating or Boiler Steam Generation application in various industry
- Real Estates Development
- Sugar Industry
- Textile Dyeing Units
- Thermal Power Stations
- Water Purification with Reverse Osmosis (RO) in various industry
- Water Treatment Plants etc.
Chemtex Speciality Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified chemical marketing company. It has carved niche for itself in the extremely competitive chemical industry. Today, the name is synonymous with quality and service.
Value Addition To Customers: Adding value to the customers is our top-most priority. Sincerity &dedication to this single-minded objective has resulted in many fruitful associations & relationships.
Chemtex has become a crucial link in the supply chain by focusing on:
- Ethical business practices
- Product Quality
- Fair price
- Timely delivery and logistics solution
- Customer care
- An experienced organization which acts as an extension of the overseas principal in India
- Local expertise, contacts and relationships.
- Technical & commercial selling abilities.
To apply for jobs at chemtex email your resume at: email@example.com
Based on your resume details on the basis of qualification, location(permanent and/or temporary), experience, expectation etc., we would shortlist it to process your application and allows us to effectively match your skills and experience to the positions that interest you in a more timely manner.
CURRENT JOB VACANCY:-
Regional Marketing Head (West and North):
- Minimum qualification required: Degree Chemical or Mechanical Engineer
- Posting - Mumbai, Thane, New Delhi, Noida
- Min Experience: 15 years with min. 5 year experience as Marketing Head
- Min. Qualification required: Diploma Engineer - Chemical/ Mechanical
- Posting - All India
- Minimum Experience: 5 years with 2 years minimum experience in Marketing
- Mininum Qualification required: Bachelors degree with schooling in English medium
- Posting - Kolkata
- Minimum Exp.: Two years
General Disclaimer: No freedom from any patent owned by Chemtex Speciality Ltd or others is to be inferred. Because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from one location to another and may change from time to time, Customers are responsible for determining whether products and the information in this website are appropriate for Customer's use & for ensuring that Customer's workplace and disposal practices are in compliance with applicable laws and other government enactments. The product shown here may not be available for sale and/or available in all geographies where Chemtex Speciality Ltd is represented. The claims made may not have been approved for use in all countries or regions. Chemtex Speciality Ltd assumes no obligation or liability for the information in this document.References to âChemtex Speciality Ltdâ or â the Companyâ mean Chemtex Speciality Ltd and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN; ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
Trademark Disclaimer: Product names, brands, logos, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with the company, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our online promotions.Chemtex Speciality Ltd uses the trademarks to increase the information and/or knowledge of the buyer, and does not intend to produce duplicate.NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ON OTHER MERCHANTS AND/OR COMPETITORS OR TRADEMARK OWNERS FOR USING THEIR NAME, TRADEMARK OR BRAND NAME.
NOTICE: Although the information and recommendations at this Internet Web site(hereinafter "Information") are presented in good faith and/or believed to be correct, The company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use. In no event will the company be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon Information or the product to which Information refers.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any patent,and the company makes no representation or warranty, express or implied,that the use thereof will not infringe any patent.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS.
Chemtex makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Internet or on the World-Wide-Web server.
Warranty Disclaimer: Information on this Web site is provided to you 'as is' for your personal use &at your own risk. Chemtex Speciality Ltd makes no warranties or indemnities, expressed or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of any information from this Web site. Links to Web sites that are not operated by Chemtex are provided in good faith for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of the material on such 3rd party Web sites or any association with their operators. Your access & use of these Web sites is solely at your own risk. Chemtex reserves the right to alter the content &functionality of this Web site or to shut it down at any time for any reason without prior notice.